Closing Date To Apply
February 13, 2015 - 4:00 p.m.
Part Time: 30 hrs. per week
Pay Range: Salary will be disclosed before hiring
The Fitness Center Registrar (FCR), a member of Healthy East Chicago’s Fitness Instructors Team with a primary focus that works closely with the East Chicago residents. The FCR will respond to inquiries accurately, to collect and record data with accuracy and efficiency, and to provide clerical support to the center operations and staff.
Principal Responsibilities and Duties:
- Applicant must have working knowledge of working in a Fitness Center or similar environment.
- Operates a variety of communications equipment: telephones, computers, printers and fax/copy machines.
- Responsible for managing the database and computer system.
- Direct staff, clients and visitors to various locations throughout the Fitness Center.
- Collect and maintain sign-in sheets for daily client inventory and statistics reports.
- Conduct walk through visits to clients and explain basic use of equipment.
- Produce documents, reports and program materials as needed.
- Secure confidential client information and personnel records.
- Surveillance and report any suspicious behavior from clients on the premises.
- Maintain schedules and appointments for employee meetings and client visits.
- Consistently apply customer service principles and practices, with staff and clients.
- Professional work ethics and an ability to work unsupervised and as a team member.
- A High School Diploma or an equivalent required
- Strong computer, word processing, database management and coordinating skills
- An acceptable criminal background check
- An ability to speak Spanish/English fluently
All resumes and cover letters must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Absolutely no phone calls will be accepted regarding the position. Thank you.
Deadline: Friday, February 13, 2015 - 4:00 p.m.